Sodium Acetate is a white or non-color crystal. Its density is 1.45, melting point is 58°C. It is deliquescent in wet air, and efflorescent into white powder in dry air. When heated to 123°C,it will lose the crystal water and become sodium acetate without water. It solutes well in water and little in alcohol.
Sodium Acetate(on the anhydrous basis)
pH of a 5% solution
Loss on drying
As a buffer for seasoning, this product can reduce odor and prevent color change, and has certain anti-mildew effect, such as using 0.1% ~ 0.3% in fish products and bread.It can also be used as an acid for seasoning, sauerkraut, mayonnaise, fish cake, sausage, bread and sticky cakes.It is mixed with methyl cellulose and phosphate to improve the preservation of sausages, bread and sticky cakes.
Why choose us ?
1. Supply sample.
2. Wholesale price.
3. Any question will be replied within 24 hours.
4. The packing can also be made according to the customers' requirement.
5. We can provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, just let us know.
6. Prompt delivery. We have good cooperation with many professional forwarders. We can send the products to you once you confirm the order.
7. We can accept various payment methods, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, O/A, Paypal, Western Union etc., and we have cooperate with Sinosure so many years.